Skip to main content

081423 Are You Covered?

 

Why Do YOU Need Life Insurance?

In the words of the late Ben Feldman…

 

“Every man has problems that only

Life Insurance can solve.”

 

Did you know that even the rich and famous need Life Insurance?

It was revealed via OK Magazine that Elvis’ daughter

Lisa Marie Presley had 2 Life Insurance Polices totaling $35 million

dollars.

The magazine also reported that Lisa Marie was $ 4 million dollars in 

debt at the time of her passing on Jan. 12th 2023.

The magazine reported that her three children will inherit around

$30 million in Life Insurance proceeds once her debts are satisfid.

 

Yes Mr. Feldman was correct.

Lisa Marie Presley had financial problems that ONLY

Life Insurance could solve!

 

Friend, it is the same for you and me.


* Do YOU currently have enough money saved to pay off 

YOUR debts?

* Do YOU currently have 5K to 10K saved to pay for a 

funeral in YOUR family?

* Would YOUR spouse have enough money in the bank

to continue YOUR current family lifestyle if YOU passed TODAY?

 

 

“The grief is bad enough;

Don’t leave the burden to

YOUR family.”

 

 

Contact Me Today!

I Still Make House Calls…

Hayden Childs

Alabama Licensed Agent

(205) 269-1382

shcmail34@yahoo.com

www.haydenchilds.net

 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112325 What I Am An Agent...

Hello, I’m Hayden Childs I am based in North Alabama.  I reside in Lauderdale County,  Florence, ALabama. I am an Independent Life Insurance Agent… That means I work for  YOU  to find  YOU  the best deal in coverage available. I am thankful to be in an industry that is a  Blessing to people.   You may be asking yourself … Hayden, why are you an insurance agent? That one is easy …  I am doing this because I want to be a blessing to people.  I care deeply about helping people meet their final expense and other insurance needs. I am a Christian businessman, and I conduct my business in an ethical and professional manner. I Believe in Life Insurance … If you have personal coverage, you know what I am talking about. In YOUR time of need YOU don't have to wonder,  "Where is the money coming from?"  For YOUR final expenses.   YOU know because YOU made a responsible choice ...

052022 quotes about life insurance...

Fun is like life insurance. the older you get, the more it costs. - Kim Hubbard   I don’t call it "Life Insurance," I call it "Love Insurance." We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love. - Farshad Asl   If a child, a spouse, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. - Suze Orman   Every month that you send a check to the life insurance company, you're making a bet with them. Don't worry, one day you'll win. - Nitya Prakash       www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com  

032123 Tips to Avoid Delays in Your Life Insurance Claim...

1. Make Sure Your Beneficiaries are Current.   I received a call from a client recently concerning her mother-in-law Who had passed. The primary beneficiary pre deceased the insured. No contingent beneficiary was named therefore this held up claim Payment.   Policy-owners can name anyone as a beneficiary, from their spouse, Or ex-spouse, to children, siblings, parents, business partners, A charitable organization or a trust.   Policy-owners may also designate a contingent beneficiary. This person or entity is a secondary recipient of the life insurance Policy payout.   The contingent beneficiary will receive the death benefit if the primary Beneficiary dies or cannot be found before the policy pays out.   Beneficiary designations need to be very clear and follow the Requirements of the life insurance policy.   2. Do Not Name a Minor.   When an insured lists a minor as a beneficiary, a life insurance claim...