Skip to main content

101724 What Cancer Cannot Do...

“Cancer can take away
All of my physical abilities.
It cannot touch my mind,
It cannot touch my heart,
And it cannot touch my soul.”
Coach Jim Valvano

***

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer Is So Limited


Cancer Cannot…

Cripple love!
Corrode faith!
Eat away peace!
Kill friendship!
Silence courage!
Invade the soul!
Quench the spirit!
Destroy confidence!
Reduce eternal life!
Erase the promises of God!
Obliterate happy memories!
Shatter the hope of Heaven!
Lessen the power of the resurrection!
Keep the faithfully obedient from Heaven!

- Dr. Robert L. Lynn

***

To all walking this road…
Blessings and love.


Cancer took away from me
Two special ladies in my life.
My mother and mother-in-law;
Knowing I will see them again
And knowing they are in a
Better place gives me hope
And comfort.

- Hayden Childs

***

Don’t worry your life away
Waiting for the elusive prize
At journey’s end.
The journey is the prize.
- Marsha Mercan 

***

In this world it is not
what we take up,
but what we give up,
that makes us rich.
- Henry Ward Beecher

***

Victory isn't defined by
wins or losses.
It is defined by effort.
If you can truthfully say,
'I did the best I could,
I gave everything I had,'
then you're a winner.      
- Wolfgang Schadler

***


https://www.choosehope.com/blog/


https://www.cancer.org/research/acs-research-news/facts-and-figures-2024.html


***

You never regret doing
The right thing…

Don’t live to regret not having
Coverage…

Several years ago, I shared
With a brother in Christ
A Cancer Benefit.

He chose not to get
The coverage.

Sadly, he eventually was
Diagnosed with and died
because of Cancer.

That policy would have
Been a blessing to him
And to his family.

Don’t let this happen
To YOU!

Contact Me Today!

Hayden Childs
Alabama Licensed Agent
(205) 269-1382
shcmail34@yahoo.com


https://haydenchilds.net/f/cancer-benefit



***

If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again – George Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcE1jfkU6wI









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112325 What I Am An Agent...

Hello, I’m Hayden Childs I am based in North Alabama.  I reside in Lauderdale County,  Florence, ALabama. I am an Independent Life Insurance Agent… That means I work for  YOU  to find  YOU  the best deal in coverage available. I am thankful to be in an industry that is a  Blessing to people.   You may be asking yourself … Hayden, why are you an insurance agent? That one is easy …  I am doing this because I want to be a blessing to people.  I care deeply about helping people meet their final expense and other insurance needs. I am a Christian businessman, and I conduct my business in an ethical and professional manner. I Believe in Life Insurance … If you have personal coverage, you know what I am talking about. In YOUR time of need YOU don't have to wonder,  "Where is the money coming from?"  For YOUR final expenses.   YOU know because YOU made a responsible choice ...

052022 quotes about life insurance...

Fun is like life insurance. the older you get, the more it costs. - Kim Hubbard   I don’t call it "Life Insurance," I call it "Love Insurance." We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love. - Farshad Asl   If a child, a spouse, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. - Suze Orman   Every month that you send a check to the life insurance company, you're making a bet with them. Don't worry, one day you'll win. - Nitya Prakash       www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com  

032123 Tips to Avoid Delays in Your Life Insurance Claim...

1. Make Sure Your Beneficiaries are Current.   I received a call from a client recently concerning her mother-in-law Who had passed. The primary beneficiary pre deceased the insured. No contingent beneficiary was named therefore this held up claim Payment.   Policy-owners can name anyone as a beneficiary, from their spouse, Or ex-spouse, to children, siblings, parents, business partners, A charitable organization or a trust.   Policy-owners may also designate a contingent beneficiary. This person or entity is a secondary recipient of the life insurance Policy payout.   The contingent beneficiary will receive the death benefit if the primary Beneficiary dies or cannot be found before the policy pays out.   Beneficiary designations need to be very clear and follow the Requirements of the life insurance policy.   2. Do Not Name a Minor.   When an insured lists a minor as a beneficiary, a life insurance claim...