Skip to main content

081221 Why is life insurance worth it?

Life insurance is absolutely essential if there’s someone

you care about who would suffer if you and your financial

contributions were no longer in the picture. This could

include a spouse, children, disabled family members,

aging parents or anyone else who depends on your earnings

to make ends meet.

 

There are several different types of life insurance. But what

they all have in common is that they pay cash to your loved

ones in the event you pass away. This lets you’re nearest and

dearest remain on firm financial ground even though your

earnings have stopped.

 

From the mortgage to child care costs to the weekly grocery

haul, you already know that life comes with many expenses.

We all do so much to take care of our loved ones in the here

and now, but many people don’t consider how those left

behind would manage if the unthinkable were to happen.

 

Over the years, we’ve heard from countless people who were

extremely grateful to have a financial lifeline in the form of

life insurance. And we’ve sadly also heard from those who

didn’t have life insurance to rely on when a breadwinner passed away.

 

https://lifehappens.org/life-insurance-101/why-is-life-insurance-worth-it/

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112325 What I Am An Agent...

Hello, I’m Hayden Childs I am based in North Alabama.  I reside in Lauderdale County,  Florence, ALabama. I am an Independent Life Insurance Agent… That means I work for  YOU  to find  YOU  the best deal in coverage available. I am thankful to be in an industry that is a  Blessing to people.   You may be asking yourself … Hayden, why are you an insurance agent? That one is easy …  I am doing this because I want to be a blessing to people.  I care deeply about helping people meet their final expense and other insurance needs. I am a Christian businessman, and I conduct my business in an ethical and professional manner. I Believe in Life Insurance … If you have personal coverage, you know what I am talking about. In YOUR time of need YOU don't have to wonder,  "Where is the money coming from?"  For YOUR final expenses.   YOU know because YOU made a responsible choice ...

052022 quotes about life insurance...

Fun is like life insurance. the older you get, the more it costs. - Kim Hubbard   I don’t call it "Life Insurance," I call it "Love Insurance." We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love. - Farshad Asl   If a child, a spouse, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. - Suze Orman   Every month that you send a check to the life insurance company, you're making a bet with them. Don't worry, one day you'll win. - Nitya Prakash       www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com  

032123 Tips to Avoid Delays in Your Life Insurance Claim...

1. Make Sure Your Beneficiaries are Current.   I received a call from a client recently concerning her mother-in-law Who had passed. The primary beneficiary pre deceased the insured. No contingent beneficiary was named therefore this held up claim Payment.   Policy-owners can name anyone as a beneficiary, from their spouse, Or ex-spouse, to children, siblings, parents, business partners, A charitable organization or a trust.   Policy-owners may also designate a contingent beneficiary. This person or entity is a secondary recipient of the life insurance Policy payout.   The contingent beneficiary will receive the death benefit if the primary Beneficiary dies or cannot be found before the policy pays out.   Beneficiary designations need to be very clear and follow the Requirements of the life insurance policy.   2. Do Not Name a Minor.   When an insured lists a minor as a beneficiary, a life insurance claim...