Skip to main content

081123 What Are The Different Types of Life Insurance?

Types of life insurance generally fall into two categories…

Term life insurance and permanent (Whole) life insurance.

 

* Term life insurance

Term life insurance provides protection for a specific period

of time (the term). This is often 10, 20 or 30 years. Term life

insurance makes sense when you need protection for a

specific amount of time… for instance, until your kids

graduate from college or your mortgage is paid off.

Term life insurance typically offers the most amount of

coverage for the lowest initial premium. This makes this type

of life insurance policy a good choice for those on a tighter

budget.

 

* Permanent (Whole) life insurance

Permanent (Whole) life insurance provides lifelong protection

for as long as you pay the premiums. It also accumulates cash

value on a tax-deferred basis, which you can tap into to buy

a home, supplement your retirement income, cover an

emergency expense and more.

Because of these additional benefits, initial premiums are

higher than what you’d pay for a term life insurance policy

with the same amount of coverage.

 

* You Might Want a Mix

Depending on your circumstances and financial goals,

sometimes a combination of term and permanent insurance

is the answer.

 

https://lifehappens.org/life-insurance-101/

 

 

 

I Still Make House Calls!

 

Hayden Childs

Alabama Licensed Agent

(205) 269-1382

Shcmail34@yahoo.com

www.haydenchilds.net

 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112325 What I Am An Agent...

Hello, I’m Hayden Childs I am based in North Alabama.  I reside in Lauderdale County,  Florence, ALabama. I am an Independent Life Insurance Agent… That means I work for  YOU  to find  YOU  the best deal in coverage available. I am thankful to be in an industry that is a  Blessing to people.   You may be asking yourself … Hayden, why are you an insurance agent? That one is easy …  I am doing this because I want to be a blessing to people.  I care deeply about helping people meet their final expense and other insurance needs. I am a Christian businessman, and I conduct my business in an ethical and professional manner. I Believe in Life Insurance … If you have personal coverage, you know what I am talking about. In YOUR time of need YOU don't have to wonder,  "Where is the money coming from?"  For YOUR final expenses.   YOU know because YOU made a responsible choice ...

052022 quotes about life insurance...

Fun is like life insurance. the older you get, the more it costs. - Kim Hubbard   I don’t call it "Life Insurance," I call it "Love Insurance." We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love. - Farshad Asl   If a child, a spouse, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. - Suze Orman   Every month that you send a check to the life insurance company, you're making a bet with them. Don't worry, one day you'll win. - Nitya Prakash       www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com  

032123 Tips to Avoid Delays in Your Life Insurance Claim...

1. Make Sure Your Beneficiaries are Current.   I received a call from a client recently concerning her mother-in-law Who had passed. The primary beneficiary pre deceased the insured. No contingent beneficiary was named therefore this held up claim Payment.   Policy-owners can name anyone as a beneficiary, from their spouse, Or ex-spouse, to children, siblings, parents, business partners, A charitable organization or a trust.   Policy-owners may also designate a contingent beneficiary. This person or entity is a secondary recipient of the life insurance Policy payout.   The contingent beneficiary will receive the death benefit if the primary Beneficiary dies or cannot be found before the policy pays out.   Beneficiary designations need to be very clear and follow the Requirements of the life insurance policy.   2. Do Not Name a Minor.   When an insured lists a minor as a beneficiary, a life insurance claim...