Skip to main content

102824 post...

A Note from Hayden…

Just received word from my

Manager at Independent Mutual

Fire Insurance Company

Hunt Valley, MD

That we have paid out over

300 Food Spoilage Claims

as a result of the Hurricances

In 2024.

 

Need contents or renter’s

Insurance in the state of

Alabama?

 

Give me a call today!

 

Hayden Childs, Agent

(205) 269-1382

 

***

 

VOTE ON NOV. 4TH, 2024

It is your privilege as a

Citizen of the greatest

Country on Earth…

 

***

 

Did you know that Donald Trump

was a power-hitting star first baseman

in high school who was scouted by

both the Philadelphia Phillies and

Boston Red Sox?

 

Before that, at age 12,

Trump wrote the following poem

that was published in his school's

yearbook…

 

When the score is 5-5,

I feel like I could cry.

And when they get another run,

I feel like I could die.

Then the catcher makes an error,

not a bit like Yogi Berra.

The game is over and we say

tomorrow is another day.

 

Donald John Trump

 

 

"When I was 17, I loved sports.

I was always a good athlete.

I played football, baseball, and soccer. I wrestled.

I think the thing I liked the best was baseball.

I was captain of the baseball team.

I was supposed to be a professional baseball player.

Fortunately, I decided to go into real estate instead.

I played first base, and I also played catcher.

I was a good hitter. I just had a good time."

 

- President Donald Trump

 (MTV, When I was 17, 06/08/2010)

 

***

As long as we have faith

In each other,

and trust In God,

Then there is no goal,

At all,

Beyond our reach.

There is no dream

Too large,

No task too great.

Donald John Trump

 

The most basic duty of

Government is to defend

The lives of its own citizens.

Any government that fails

To do so is a government

Unworthy to lead.

Donald John Trump

 

Together, we will have one

Great American future.

Our potential is unlimited.

We will be one people,

Under God,

Saluting one American flag.

Donald John Trump

 

***

Pink Houses – John Cougar Mellencamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcVC6JI6y-w

 

 


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112325 What I Am An Agent...

Hello, I’m Hayden Childs I am based in North Alabama.  I reside in Lauderdale County,  Florence, ALabama. I am an Independent Life Insurance Agent… That means I work for  YOU  to find  YOU  the best deal in coverage available. I am thankful to be in an industry that is a  Blessing to people.   You may be asking yourself … Hayden, why are you an insurance agent? That one is easy …  I am doing this because I want to be a blessing to people.  I care deeply about helping people meet their final expense and other insurance needs. I am a Christian businessman, and I conduct my business in an ethical and professional manner. I Believe in Life Insurance … If you have personal coverage, you know what I am talking about. In YOUR time of need YOU don't have to wonder,  "Where is the money coming from?"  For YOUR final expenses.   YOU know because YOU made a responsible choice ...

052022 quotes about life insurance...

Fun is like life insurance. the older you get, the more it costs. - Kim Hubbard   I don’t call it "Life Insurance," I call it "Love Insurance." We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love. - Farshad Asl   If a child, a spouse, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. - Suze Orman   Every month that you send a check to the life insurance company, you're making a bet with them. Don't worry, one day you'll win. - Nitya Prakash       www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com  

032123 Tips to Avoid Delays in Your Life Insurance Claim...

1. Make Sure Your Beneficiaries are Current.   I received a call from a client recently concerning her mother-in-law Who had passed. The primary beneficiary pre deceased the insured. No contingent beneficiary was named therefore this held up claim Payment.   Policy-owners can name anyone as a beneficiary, from their spouse, Or ex-spouse, to children, siblings, parents, business partners, A charitable organization or a trust.   Policy-owners may also designate a contingent beneficiary. This person or entity is a secondary recipient of the life insurance Policy payout.   The contingent beneficiary will receive the death benefit if the primary Beneficiary dies or cannot be found before the policy pays out.   Beneficiary designations need to be very clear and follow the Requirements of the life insurance policy.   2. Do Not Name a Minor.   When an insured lists a minor as a beneficiary, a life insurance claim...