Skip to main content

080421 Got Insurance?

There are 41 million people in the U.S. who say

they need life insurance but do not have it,

according to the 2020 Insurance Barometer

Report from industry groups LIMRA and

Life Happens.

 

This can partially be explained by the

tendency of people to overestimate its cost.

 

Perceptions about affordability and value can

deter people from buying the life insurance they

need. More than half of respondents in the

Insurance Barometer Report said a $250,000

term life insurance policy for a healthy 30-year

old would cost $500 a year or more.

But the average cost is closer to $160 a year.

That’s a pretty big discrepancy in perceived cost

versus actual cost.

 

Here is an example of what I could do for you.

 

30 yr old male non-tobacco excellent health

 

20 yr term

 

$250,000 of coverage

 

Base $15.44 per mth

 

With Return of Premium Rider $31.75

 

With this feature you would receive back most

of your premiums paid in if you lived.

 

Life Insurance is a priority.

Many think they "can't afford it."

In reality it is much cheaper than they realize.

 

If I could be a blessing to you

contact me.

 

Hayden Childs

Alabama Licensed Agent

(205) 269-1382

 

"The grief is bad enough,

Don't leave the burden

To your family!"

 

I Still Make House Calls!

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112325 What I Am An Agent...

Hello, I’m Hayden Childs I am based in North Alabama.  I reside in Lauderdale County,  Florence, ALabama. I am an Independent Life Insurance Agent… That means I work for  YOU  to find  YOU  the best deal in coverage available. I am thankful to be in an industry that is a  Blessing to people.   You may be asking yourself … Hayden, why are you an insurance agent? That one is easy …  I am doing this because I want to be a blessing to people.  I care deeply about helping people meet their final expense and other insurance needs. I am a Christian businessman, and I conduct my business in an ethical and professional manner. I Believe in Life Insurance … If you have personal coverage, you know what I am talking about. In YOUR time of need YOU don't have to wonder,  "Where is the money coming from?"  For YOUR final expenses.   YOU know because YOU made a responsible choice ...

052022 quotes about life insurance...

Fun is like life insurance. the older you get, the more it costs. - Kim Hubbard   I don’t call it "Life Insurance," I call it "Love Insurance." We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love. - Farshad Asl   If a child, a spouse, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. - Suze Orman   Every month that you send a check to the life insurance company, you're making a bet with them. Don't worry, one day you'll win. - Nitya Prakash       www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com  

032123 Tips to Avoid Delays in Your Life Insurance Claim...

1. Make Sure Your Beneficiaries are Current.   I received a call from a client recently concerning her mother-in-law Who had passed. The primary beneficiary pre deceased the insured. No contingent beneficiary was named therefore this held up claim Payment.   Policy-owners can name anyone as a beneficiary, from their spouse, Or ex-spouse, to children, siblings, parents, business partners, A charitable organization or a trust.   Policy-owners may also designate a contingent beneficiary. This person or entity is a secondary recipient of the life insurance Policy payout.   The contingent beneficiary will receive the death benefit if the primary Beneficiary dies or cannot be found before the policy pays out.   Beneficiary designations need to be very clear and follow the Requirements of the life insurance policy.   2. Do Not Name a Minor.   When an insured lists a minor as a beneficiary, a life insurance claim...