Skip to main content

080422 Who Needs Life Insurance?

Not everyone needs life insurance,

But it’s important to figure out whether you do.

You may need life insurance if…

 

* You Have Dependents 

The most common reason for buying life insurance is to protect

Your dependents from the loss of your income. If you have a spouse,

Children, or other dependents, the payout can help your family

Survive the financial impact of your death.

 

* You Own a Business

If you're a business owner, you may need life insurance to help keep

Your business alive. It could also provide your heirs with the cash

Needed to disband or sell the business, or it could insure another

Employee who is key to the success of the business.

If you co-own a business with another person, each partner may need

A policy that will allow them to buy out the other’s half of the business

After their death. 

 

*You Carry a Great Deal of Debt

Most debts owed solely in your name must be paid off by your estate

After you die. Co-signed loans become the co-signer’s responsibility if

They pass away before paying the debts off. Dying while carrying debts

Could mean your estate goes entirely toward paying off your creditors.

That could leave any loan co-signers on the hook for debts you agreed

To pay. Life insurance can help pay off your debts so they won’t affect

Your heirs. 

 

* You Want to Cover Your Burial Expenses

The median cost of a funeral with a viewing and burial was $7,848 in

2021. (According to the National Funeral Directors Assoc.)

https://nfda.org/news/statistics

Life insurance can help cover the cost of your burial. That can help you

Feel secure knowing that your death will not be an added financial burden

To your family, especially if you have any concerns about their ability to

Afford a funeral.

 

Final expense insurance tends to be affordable. This is a specific type of

Life insurance for burial expenses. The death benefit is fairly low;

It’s often in the $10,000 range.

- Emily Guy Birken

 

https://www.thebalance.com/who-needs-life-insurance-2645793#toc-why-buy-life-insurance

 

Hayden Childs

Alabama Licensed Agent

(205) 269-1382

www.haydenchilds.net

 

“The grief is bad enough,

Don’t leave the burden

To your family!”

 

https://www.rememberingalife.com/

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112325 What I Am An Agent...

Hello, I’m Hayden Childs I am based in North Alabama.  I reside in Lauderdale County,  Florence, ALabama. I am an Independent Life Insurance Agent… That means I work for  YOU  to find  YOU  the best deal in coverage available. I am thankful to be in an industry that is a  Blessing to people.   You may be asking yourself … Hayden, why are you an insurance agent? That one is easy …  I am doing this because I want to be a blessing to people.  I care deeply about helping people meet their final expense and other insurance needs. I am a Christian businessman, and I conduct my business in an ethical and professional manner. I Believe in Life Insurance … If you have personal coverage, you know what I am talking about. In YOUR time of need YOU don't have to wonder,  "Where is the money coming from?"  For YOUR final expenses.   YOU know because YOU made a responsible choice ...

052022 quotes about life insurance...

Fun is like life insurance. the older you get, the more it costs. - Kim Hubbard   I don’t call it "Life Insurance," I call it "Love Insurance." We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love. - Farshad Asl   If a child, a spouse, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. - Suze Orman   Every month that you send a check to the life insurance company, you're making a bet with them. Don't worry, one day you'll win. - Nitya Prakash       www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com  

032123 Tips to Avoid Delays in Your Life Insurance Claim...

1. Make Sure Your Beneficiaries are Current.   I received a call from a client recently concerning her mother-in-law Who had passed. The primary beneficiary pre deceased the insured. No contingent beneficiary was named therefore this held up claim Payment.   Policy-owners can name anyone as a beneficiary, from their spouse, Or ex-spouse, to children, siblings, parents, business partners, A charitable organization or a trust.   Policy-owners may also designate a contingent beneficiary. This person or entity is a secondary recipient of the life insurance Policy payout.   The contingent beneficiary will receive the death benefit if the primary Beneficiary dies or cannot be found before the policy pays out.   Beneficiary designations need to be very clear and follow the Requirements of the life insurance policy.   2. Do Not Name a Minor.   When an insured lists a minor as a beneficiary, a life insurance claim...