Skip to main content

092322 September is Life Insurance Awareness Month...

You don’t buy life insurance

Because you are going to die,

But because those you love

Are going to live.

- Anonymous

 

Nothing is more important

Than your life and your ability

To make a living.

So it makes good sense to

Insure your greatest asset… you!

- B.T.  Australia

 

When you have insurance

You know that you are secured

Against any unforeseen events in life,

And this gives you complete peace of mind.

- Iffco Tokyo

 

Roselyn Sánchez's Message

To the Life Insurance Industry…

Have you heard the news?

Life Happens is collaborating with actress, producer,

Proud Puerto Rican and mother, Roselyn Sanchez

As our spokesperson for this year’s

Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM) campaign.

Partnering with Life Happens, Roselyn is delivering

An important message to Americans that getting

Life insurance is an easy decision to make for the

Ones you love.

It is affordable and protects your family financially

If something happens to you.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BqfiG4qUj4

 

Hayden Childs

Alabama Insurance Agent

(205) 269-1382

www.haydenchilds.net

 

"The Grief is bad enough,

Don't leave the burden

To your family!

 

Need Term Life Insurance?

https://www.helloplum.com/agent/childs-806

 

Need Health Insurance?

www.HChilds.dontgouninsured.com

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

112325 What I Am An Agent...

Hello, I’m Hayden Childs I am based in North Alabama.  I reside in Lauderdale County,  Florence, ALabama. I am an Independent Life Insurance Agent… That means I work for  YOU  to find  YOU  the best deal in coverage available. I am thankful to be in an industry that is a  Blessing to people.   You may be asking yourself … Hayden, why are you an insurance agent? That one is easy …  I am doing this because I want to be a blessing to people.  I care deeply about helping people meet their final expense and other insurance needs. I am a Christian businessman, and I conduct my business in an ethical and professional manner. I Believe in Life Insurance … If you have personal coverage, you know what I am talking about. In YOUR time of need YOU don't have to wonder,  "Where is the money coming from?"  For YOUR final expenses.   YOU know because YOU made a responsible choice ...

052022 quotes about life insurance...

Fun is like life insurance. the older you get, the more it costs. - Kim Hubbard   I don’t call it "Life Insurance," I call it "Love Insurance." We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love. - Farshad Asl   If a child, a spouse, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. - Suze Orman   Every month that you send a check to the life insurance company, you're making a bet with them. Don't worry, one day you'll win. - Nitya Prakash       www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com  

032123 Tips to Avoid Delays in Your Life Insurance Claim...

1. Make Sure Your Beneficiaries are Current.   I received a call from a client recently concerning her mother-in-law Who had passed. The primary beneficiary pre deceased the insured. No contingent beneficiary was named therefore this held up claim Payment.   Policy-owners can name anyone as a beneficiary, from their spouse, Or ex-spouse, to children, siblings, parents, business partners, A charitable organization or a trust.   Policy-owners may also designate a contingent beneficiary. This person or entity is a secondary recipient of the life insurance Policy payout.   The contingent beneficiary will receive the death benefit if the primary Beneficiary dies or cannot be found before the policy pays out.   Beneficiary designations need to be very clear and follow the Requirements of the life insurance policy.   2. Do Not Name a Minor.   When an insured lists a minor as a beneficiary, a life insurance claim...